Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 1996 16:55:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sup server/system builds

Hi...

	I couldn't think of a better (or worse) subject, and the one that
is there isn't very informative, so apologies for that...

	now, I've setup one of my machines as a supfile server, right
now with current/ports being kept up to date on a daily basis. (the link
is sllloooowwww, but its there if anyone really needs it...'sup.ki.net'
will work)

	What I want to know is how do ppl maintain both a sup server on
a machine, as well as maintain their -current implementation without
messing up the sup server side of things.

	I tried to sup to the same machine,but a different directory,
but that doesn't work.  If I build in the same directories, then if someone
sup's in from my machine, they'll get a mess of files that they don't
need.

	I figure I'm probably missing something (find . -print | cpio...
could be one solution, altho messy, I would think), so hopefully
someone can give me a guiding hand on this?

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc