Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 14:44:57 -0700 (MST)
From:      Valence Logrus <valence@symboliq.org>
To:        Hug Me <hugme@hugme.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG

 I hear ya! Trying to remove yourself from these lists is almost impossible=
!
I've written the postmaster three times, each time they say I'm not a membe=
r, because
the only email address I can send from is my account@domain, not the alias =
I used to=20
receive email at. How does one remove themselves from these damn lists?

Perhaps I should just start bouncing the mail at spam, which at this point =
that's
all it is, spam.