Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2013 07:54:04 -0800
From:      "R. Tyler Croy" <tyler@monkeypox.org>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: iwn(4) driver showing poor performance, variable media selection on 10.0-BETA3

--yZnyZsPjQYjG7xG7

On Tue, 03 Dec 2013, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> What's the pci id string? Pciconf -lv

iwn0@pci0:3:0:0:    class=3D0x028000 card=3D0x12118086 chip=3D0x42378086 re=
v=3D0x00 hdr=3D0x00
    vendor     =3D 'Intel Corporation'
    device     =3D 'PRO/Wireless 5100 AGN [Shiloh] Network Connection'
    class      =3D network

- R. Tyler Croy
   Code: https://github.com/rtyler
Chatter: https://twitter.com/agentdero