Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 12:06:34 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        "SolarFlux" <xulfralos@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NS 4.76 instead of 4.77 in 4.3-RELEASE? (GRRR)

I have fixed, but the maintainer has not looked at it yet.  I'm refering to
the linux_base port.  its downloading all those rpms because its part of the
linux compatibility.  Its not flat out denying you from using it, just
comment out the BROKEN part in the makefile.  Last time anyone checked, it
wasn't out for freebsd, but that may have changed.