Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:33:03 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com>
To:        Noah <admin2@enabled.com>
Cc:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: building php5 with postgres support

> Hi there,
>
> I commonly build php5 from /usr/ports and would like to automatically
> have postgres support be compiled ever time I build php5.
>
> I do not see a 'make config' option for including the postgres
> extensions, additions, and/or libraries.  What can I do so my
> portinstall and updates via portmanager always build php5 with postgres
> support?

install /usr/ports/databases/php5-pgsql.  Once it's there, your port
management tools will take care of it just like any other port.

If this doesn't answer this question, then you might want to give a
little more detail about what problem you're trying to solve.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.