Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2018 23:15:56 +0000
From:      Mateus Rodrigues de Morais <mateus@mateus.tech>
To:        "mono@FreeBSD.org" <mono@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   [GSoC'18] Porting Microsoft's CoreCLR, CoreFX, and PowerShell to FreeBSD

Hello all,

My name is Mateus and I=92m an undergraduate at the Federal University of R=
io Grande do Norte, in Natal, Brazil, studying Computer Engineering. I=92m =
currently participating in the 2018 Google Summer of Code and my project is=
 to port the CoreCLR, CoreFX and, ultimately, PowerShell, to the FreeBSD pl=
atform.

I=92m expecting to interact quite a bit with you guys here on this list so,=
 just introducing myself. Also, I=92m happy to receive suggestions from you=
 all, if you have any.

Best regards,

Mateus Rodrigues de Morais.