Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:52:36 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Guillaume R." <freebsd2@freesurf.fr>
To:        "questions " <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Shutdown my pc

Hi all!
I've got a little problem on my new pc:I can't shutdown it correctly that
is to say: i ran shutdown -h now (in root of course) it comes to shutdown
and then I've got a blackscreen with some snow on it (soon christmas???)
and to really shutdown the pc I've got to use the power button (which is
not good at all :/)
The worst:I have not  my virtuals consoles (any of it) when X is running
I ran a freebsd 5.3 with a GeForce FX5650 I use the driver from X.org (nv)
coz the nvidia driver makes my pc reboot
If anyone could help will be great :)