Date:      Tue, 03 Sep 2002 19:34:18 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>
Cc:        Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

"Neal E. Westfall" wrote:
> You guys are quite amusing to read!  The only thing you can agree
> on is your anemic prejudices against theology.

I don't personally know if there is a God or not.

Barring evidence one way or the other, the choice between any
two competing hypothesis must be made on the basis of which of
the two is simpler.

You seem to believe that the making of this choice constitutes
evidence of belief (or disbelief).

-- Terry