Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:46:36 -0500
From:      Drew Derbyshire <software@kew.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   time to get out and push again (Re: Guinea pigs wanted.)

squeak!  squeak!  (just what I asked for, more or less, a smaller elf upgrade.)

All I ask is they don't hunt down and kill my NT partitions, as much as they deserve it ... and since you can't promise that, I feel a backup coming up.  :-)

--
Drew Derbyshire         UUPC/extended e-mail:  software@kew.com
                                   Telephone:  617-279-9812

I intend to live forever.  So far, so good.