Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:19:07 +0700
From:      "Anurak Cherdsuriya" <bsdcert@gmail.com>
To:        "David Cecil" <david.cecil@nokia.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Install FreeBSD 6.2 on Nokia IP350 box (BSD)

Hi Dave,

Sorry for just reading your response this morning.   Thanks for your
suggestions.   I installed freebsd 6.2 from a notebook and then put the hard
disk back on to ip350.   I can't even boot beyond the first screen.   The
system keeps rebooting all the time.   My company has a retired Nokia IP350
that we would like to donate to schools in Thailand.   I'm trying to
configure it as a Moodle CMS server.

I've searched thru the internet and found no one has successfully installed
freebsd on ip350.   There are some monowall and linux installation on ip330
but they have to fake MAC address on it.   I don't know whether this would
work for ip350 or not.   I'll try it soon.

Regards,
Jeff