Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 1995 17:50:17 -0500
From:      Richard Johnson <richj@iquest.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

	I have recently installed FreeBSD 2.0.5 on my 486-DX2-66 which has
three hard drives (340Mb, 424Mb, and 1080Mb - all IDE).

	Drive 1:	DOS Primary parition (C:)

	Drive 2:	DOS Extended partition (E:)

	Drive 3:	DOS Primary parition (D:) for 460 Mb
			FreeBSD (rest of drive)

	I chose not to install the boot manager since my wife uses the machine
quite a bit, and did not want to bother with it.  I was hoping to use
"fbsdboot" to boot FreeBSD, but it gives me "bad disklabel Cannot find /kernel"
no matter what I do.

	I can boot FreeBSD by using the install floppy, and entering
"wd(2,a)/kernel" at the boot: prompt.  How can I fix my machine so that
fbsdboot will let me boot??  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Richard
richj@iquest.com