Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 1997 14:53:20 +0200
From:      Per Eegehauge <phce@image.dk>
To:        docs@freebsd.org
Cc:        phce@image.dk
Subject:   Maybe a lot of inputs for new users

Hi whoever

Jordan at Walnut told me that 'you' would be the person to contact.

I have a buch of kids that I'm trying to teach some computer knowledge
(what I have to give). We have 10 days and a lot of odd hardware. All
hardware are gifts from local companies. I/we will try to install BSD 2.2.2
on all the gear. It will probably end up in a lot of mess - but who cares.
All that we expect is to have a lot of fun :)

Do you think that some of the info. that shows up will be of any use for
the BSD doc.group?

Regards - Per

Per Eegehauge			mailto:phce@image.dk
Arnestedet 17			mail2:per@decus.dk