Date:      Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:04:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Sprickman <spork@bway.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Radius server suggestions

Thanks all...

I'm currently using gnu-radius.

I remember looking at FreeRadius and found that it was "too flexible".
I'll look at it again though, since it looks like that's the standard
these days.

I used Radiator long ago.  It was great - I remember coding a
pop-before-smtp hack for it, and I hardly knew perl at the time.  I'd use
it again if it were free.

Charles