Date:      Mon, 31 May 2010 00:25:40 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUJ and "mount" reporting

On Mon, 31 May 2010, Ivan Voras wrote:

> Shouldn't SU+J be visible in the output of "mount" somehow? I've just enabled
> it on a root file system of a machine and while tunefs and dumpfs report both
> soft-updates and SUJ are enabled (after reboot), the "mount" command only
> shows "soft-updates". Alternative question: how to verify is it active on a
> live file system?
>
> (running CURRENT from a few hours ago, kernel&world synced)

As previously stated - this is a hack to do what I think you are
asking for:
http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/20100309-03-mount.diff

Using tunefs, etc. for now would be better.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb      I will let you know once I escaped from my bird cage
and learnt to fly again.            -- Ottawa, ON, Canada, 21st May 2010