Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 1996 12:22:32 -0700
From:      joerg@pharmacy.isu.edu (Joerg Senekowitsch)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anybody running CAP on 210?

Hello all,

I'm trying to get the Columbia Appletalk Package (CAP) running under
FreeBSD-2.1.0. I seem to have run into difficulties with gcc 2.6.3 not
liking the /usr/include/rpc/auth.h and /usr/include/rpc/svr.h files.

Does anybody have a working CAP and could share the tricks to make this work?
Or, does anybody have Netatalk running?

I'm testing the feasability of tossing a NW4.1 server in favor of a
Samba/CAP system. Anybody got experiences along these lines?

Thanks,

Joerg

Joerg Senekowitsch, Ph.D.           <joerg@pharmacy.isu.edu>
SysAdmin                            Phone: (208) 236-2627
College of Pharmacy                 FAX:   (208) 236-4421
Idaho State University              ------------------------
Pocatello, Idaho 83209                  I SPEAK FOR MYSELF !