Date:      Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:31:28 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6vesd=E1n_G=E1bor?= <gabor.kovesdan@t-hosting.hu>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Portforwarding how?

Hello,

sorry for the silly question, but I don't know where to look for. How
can I set up a simple portforwarding? The machine is the same, the
network interface and the IP address is the same, I just want to forward
a privileged port to an unprivileged one so that the daemon don't have
to run as root. I know there's mac_portacl, but I have some troubles
with that, and I would avoid using that. An IPF or an IPFW-based
solution would be nice.

Cheers,

Gabor Kovesdan