Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:11:33 +0000
From:      Kai Windle <kaiwindle@gmail.com>
To:        Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@bris.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help with mixer settings

Hi I'm almost sure I read somewhere on a linux forum
that Microsoft/Skype have began to 'stop' old versions
of Skype working, I cannot even remember which forum that was sorry.

I cannot remember if the web version of Skype is working yet,
I try to avoid Skype like the plague but that's going off topic.

>From what I can see the mixer looks fine to me. I assume you've tried
to verify your hardware works by playing music or a sound of some kind?

Sorry I cannot be of any more help.