Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:52:44 -0400
From:      "Damian Gerow" <damian@sentex.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   tcpslice out of date

I was working with tcpdump and tcpslice earlier today, and had a bit of a
struggle when I found out that it's not Y2K compliant - it doesn't
understand any year beyond 1999.  After stating this on a mailing list, it
was pointed out that the current source is indeed compliant, but the
FreeBSD source is a little out-dated.

Any chance we could get an updated tcpslice (and possibly tcpdump, I
haven't checked to see if it's out of date or not) imported after 4.9?