Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:05:54 -0500
From:      Mathieu <mathieu@amx.dyn.dhs.org>
To:        Daryl Chance <dchance@valuedata.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.3-BETA world crashing 4.2-RELEASE kernel ?

Interesting.. I didn't know -O2 could do that. :p

But I don't think I compiled with any optimisations, nothing in my
make.conf, nothing in my kernel config file. What I did to upgrade was
CVSup, Backuping /etc, make buildkernel, make buildworld, make
installkernel, reboot, make installworld, reboot, mergemaster, reboot !
And then it worked fine for 24 hours ! Did I foget something ?