Date:      Tue, 23 May 2000 04:55:23 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.org>, Arun Sharma <adsharma@sharmas.dhs.org>, Mohit Aron <aron@cs.rice.edu>, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>, Scott Blachowicz <scott@sabmail.rresearch.com>
Subject:   KDE2 fixes

[ CC'd to most of the people who sent me bug reports + asami ]

Hi all,

I'd like to thank everyone for their contributions to fixing my KDE2
ports.  These will be fixed when I wake up today (Tuesday).  Right now
I'm doing final builds of x11/kde2, x11-clocks/kdetoys2, and
editors/koffice on both my 3.4-STABLE and 5.0-CURRENT systems.  Please
hold off the bug reports until I have committed all the fixes (with one
notable exception: the konqueror __eh_rtime_match, which I will fix
tomorrow night.  I think someone suggested a solution, but I don't have
it in my mail and don't remember it.  Was that you, Arun?).

Thanks,
--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>