Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:39:01 -0600
From:      "Cory Schafer" <cscha@gbpinc.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Newsgroups

Hello,

Forgive me on the naiveness of this question. How does one subsribe to
the newsgroups.  I've tried to view posting thru Microsoft outlook
express newsreader.I've tried other newsreaders, everytime I try
subscribing it says unable to connect to server.  I have port 119 open
on our firewall.  The only thing I can think of is maybe another port
that may need to be opened. Any feedback is appreciated

Cory Schafer
Systems Administrator
Great Big Pictures
(Phone) 608.268.0666