Date:      Mon, 08 Sep 1997 18:50:18 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Julian.Stacey@otn.lm.dasa.de
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        jhs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mesa

--Boundary (ID dWDsRC0RpuJGVWV5yhUP6A)

Hi ports@ people
Anyone interested in FreeBSD/2.2.2/ports/graphics/Mesa ?
(apart from paulo@isr.uc.pt who's away) ?
I'm new to Mesa, but using it on a development project.
I have a question on obtaining postscript output,
& am intereseted in collecting a a few email addresses of other Mesa
users for mutual our of band support/discussion etc.
At this stage I'm also grateful for RTFM URL
mail list/news group type references :-)
(ie haven't got far into it yet).
Thanks :-)

PS if my Julian.Stacey@otn.lm.dasa.de bounces, jhs@freebsd.org is OK.

--Boundary (ID dWDsRC0RpuJGVWV5yhUP6A)--