Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 23:16:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      pete@pelican.com (Pete Carah)
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   more ctype woes

In reference to my problem with ctype - defining _USE_CTYPE_CLIBRARY_
fixed the compile problems and gave rise to:
gcc -o geod geod.o geod_setup.o geod_forwd.o geod_invrs.o emess.o libproj.a -lm
geod.o: Undefined symbol `___isctype' referenced from text segment
gmake: *** [geod] Error 1

i.e. the relevant entry (there is a reference in libc.so to isctype.so
but not ___isctype) isn't in the C library...

I don't know who belongs to the rune code ...

-- Pete