Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:28:32 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        "Shiv. Nath" <shiv.nath@digital-infotech.net>, "Shiv. Nath" <prabhpal@digital-infotech.net>, list@lists.pfsense.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Amitabh Kant <amitabhkant@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: captive Portal Pfsense + FreeRadius + MySQL DBMS

Amitabh Kant wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Shiv. Nath
> <prabhpal@digital-infotech.net>wrote:
>

> > Dear Friends Greetings,
> >
> > i have a question for you, i am sure someone can help. The pfsense captive
> > portal is up and running. Time countdown vouchers are working without
> > issue, such as 30m, 45m, 1h & so on.
> >
> > However, I'd like to set up a download quota of 200MB per voucher. but
> > then you need to login with a username and password, instead of vouchers.
> > but I haven't found a way to generate username & password when generating
> > vouchers. is there someone who managed to get this working? At the moment
> > vouchers are only for time based login.
> >
> > any clue, little information or document reference would be greatly
> > appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks / Prabhpal S.
> >

> This is a question that will best answered on either pfSense mailing list
> or their online forums.

& original poster already posted to list@lists.pfsense.org
	Cross posted (Ugh!) twice (Ugh!) from 2 different addresses
	at 07:13:24 -0000 (08:13 CET) & 09:44:27 -0000 (10:44 CET)
	to list@lists.pfsense.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
  list@lists.pfsense.org is described as "pfSense support and discussion" by

> If you need to ask freebsd, use freebsd-general
> mailing list

A non existant list name.

> where someone might have an idea.
> Amitabh