Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:29:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Ramkumar Chinchani <rc27@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Cc:        "Tim J. Robbins" <tim@robbins.dropbear.id.au>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ptracing each other

if you consider that each process can only do damage with system calls,
what you REALLY want is to use ktrace (or the truss equivalent syscalls)
but why do you want the untrusted client to watch the watcher?
it seems that you must end up in an infinite loop because it will see it
doing the watching which will generate action which the other will
see ....