Date:      Fri, 15 Jul 2005 02:57:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Senad Brkic <senadbrkic@yahoo.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   BSDTechTalk Community

Dear FreeBSD Developers,

I have been using your operating system for about 4 years now and I have been extrememly impressed with the performance and the power that freebsd provides over other operating systems. I have been inspired to create a communiy website dedicated to all bsd discussions which will very shortly also offer tutorials to help upcoming system adminstrators master the art of running this elegant system. The website is located at www.bsdtechtalk.com and I was hoping that in some way you may provide a link to the site to further help enhance the BSD community and make it grow into what I hope to be one of the most active communities to help everybody out.

Thank you for your time,
Senad Brkic