Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 2020 23:18:08 -0300
From:      Mario Olofo <mario.olofo@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Running FreeBSD on M.2 SSD

Hello guys,

Some time ago I tried to switch from Linux to FreeBSD 12.1, used a WiFi
dongle and all good, until I found that both ZFS and UFS corrupted the
filesystem very fast.
I work with a lot of small files because of web programming (node_modules),
so after a clean install, after installing the dependencies for my project,
if I scrub the zpool, it always found that the system is corrupted and
never recover.

I have a WD Green M.2 SSD 480GB WDS480G2G0B.
Both Linux and Windows work correctly and don't detect any problems with
the disk.

Did someone knows if it isn't supported by FreeBSD or there's some specific
configuration params that I need to set to it work correctly?

I made a post on the forums back in the day I had the problem, the logs I
had are all there:
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/fixing-metadata-errors-after-zfs-clear-zfs-scrub.72139/

Thank you,

Mario