Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 1995 19:24:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Unix Review, March 1995

I just bought this month's Unix Review, and on page 85 is an article on
BSD Unixes.  This is a followup to an article they ran on Linux.  Mainly,
this article give background info, gives our name, and describes the BSDI
product.  There is a promise that they'll describe FreeBSD and NetBSD in
next month's column (entitled "The Internet Notebook", by Richard Morin
of Prime Time Freeware [rdm@cfcl.com]).

Seems like it'd be a good idea to make some effort to have a particularly
stable snapshot available to coincide with with the publication of this
article.  Maybe even that poster.....does Walnut Creek ever advertise in
that mag?  Somebody who knows more about marketing than I should be made
aware of this....Jordan?

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!