Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:25:44 -0000
From:      "Demba BARO" <dbaro@technisoft.sn>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Rubrique commerciale - Conseil

Hello=20
Located in the Senegal (west Africa). Started in 2001. We deliver
professional system engineering services for FreeBSD, OpenBSD and
Windows. Our services include 24/7 support, consultancy, maintenance of
both hardware and software, assembly and installation of hardware,
remote and on-site support, development of scripts and software for the
machines we maintain etcetera. Of course we deliver hosting facilities
and space for your servers at low costs as well. Visit our websites at
www.technisoft.sn . Please contact us by  <mailto:info@technisoft.sn>
email or by telephone: +221 - 8559900.
Best regards,

T=E9l. : + 221 855 99 00
Fax : + 221 855 51 51
Email : info <mailto:info@technisoft.sn> @technisoft.sn
Site Internet :  <http://www.technisoft.sn/>; www.technisoft.sn
BP : 21331 Dakar-Ponty / SENEGAL
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT- This e-mail is meant for only the intended
recipient of the transmission, and may be a communication privileged by
law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail
and please delete this message from your system. Thank you in advance
for your cooperation.
=20