Date:      Tue, 01 Sep 2009 18:19:34 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Boris Samorodov" <bsam@ipt.ru>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux-opera 10.x needs linux-nas-libs, anyone want to create port?

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 06:45:41 -0500, Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru> wrote:

>> The linux-opera (well, actually, it's QT4 that came in bundle tarball)
>> needs libaudio.so.2 that is in nas-libs rpm file. I am deaf, so it is
>> impossible for me to test linux-nas-libs. Also I am pretty very behind
>> with new linux ports stuff. It will be great if anyone can create
>> linux-nas-libs port for all version of what we have
>> linux_base*. Thanks!
>
> Done. Enjoy. ;-)

Thanks! I owe you a beer. ;-) The linux-opera 10.00 works great with no
issue as I am writing on this right now (Opera M2 email client) so far. I
am going to post patch of update linux-opera in a separate email for I can
get more tests from the others before I commit it. Because I will be out
of town for a few days without access to FreeBSD boxes, only netbook with
Linux (yes, I know and will be MacOS X soon anyway).

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org