Date:      Mon, 21 May 2012 17:39:13 -0500
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Jason Helfman <jgh@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        nsand@sura.ru, jon@witchspace.com, kuriyama@FreeBSD.org, bobf@mrp3.com, emulation@FreeBSD.org, bkoenig@alpha-tierchen.de, hrs@FreeBSD.org, ports@freebsd.org, gelraen.ua@gmail.com, delphij@FreeBSD.org, ale@FreeBSD.org, rene@FreeBSD.org, admin@lissyara.su, vbox@FreeBSD.org, mirror176@cox.net, jkim@FreeBSD.org, mm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [RFC] Seeking Approval: include bsd.port.pre.mk so SRC_BASE is defined before referenced

Thanks for doing this work.  A quick review looks to me to be TRT.

I would suggest some minor fixes but only for style: for me, it makes
it a bit clearer what's going on if the pre.mk include isn't among
the various WITH_* definitions, e.g. net/skystar2.  Or maybe just
having a blank line before the inclusion would help.

Also, for sysutils/fusefs-kmod, I would do the following:

 - move the MAKE_ENV= definition past the bsd.ports.pre.mk inclusion
 - throw the SRC_BASE?= line away.

mcl