Date:      Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:33:40 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Ward Viaene <ward.viaene@student.khleuven.be>
Cc:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernelbuild failure

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 10:45:21PM +0200, Ward Viaene wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I'm trying to build my kernel with usb keyboard support, but during the k=
ernelbuild, when linking the kernel, I've got this error:
>=20
> linking kernel
> ukbd.o: In function `ukbd_match':
> ukbd.o(.text+0x20): undefined reference to `kbd_get_switch'

This almost always means you have omitted something required from your
kernel configuration.  Go back and compare it to GENERIC, and
carefully read the comments that tell you which systems are required
when you include support for a particular system.

Kris

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK--