Date:      Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:30:26 -0700
From:      James Earl <jamesd.earl@gmail.com>
To:        Kiffin Gish <kiffin.gish@planet.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrading seems like a hassle...

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:10:44 +0100, Kiffin Gish <kiffin.gish@planet.nl> wrote:
> What do others think about this? Isn't there another less painful way possible? Am I doing something wrong?

You're supposed to plan a day trip around the time your run the
gnome_upgrade script!  :)

On a serious note...  Perhaps it might be possible to add an option to
the gnome_upgrade script to allow it to check the GNOME Tinderbox for
pre-compiled packages and use them if they are available.  This would
speed up the upgrade in a major way.

James