Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:01:27 +0200
From:      Dmitri Goldstein <dgoldstein@web.de>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD crashes on dual core pentium. Help!

Can anybody help me?

I have Pentium D920 on Asus P5ND2 SLI with NForce 4 SLI Intel edition.
This processor is Dual Core!
At last weekend I tried to install a new 6.1-RC1 but unsuccessfull.
At first I tried 6.1-RC1 amd64 (for EM64T support)
The notmal UP kernel start successfull.
The SMP kernel crashes after "SMP: cpu #1 Lunched..." I get "kernel trap 12 with interrupts disabled."
If I turn off the HT in BIOS both UP and SMP kernel start successfull.
Yesterday I tried also 6.0-RELEASE - with the same result. 6.0-RELEASE i386 smp - same result.
The SMP kernel with customisations, such as IPFIREWALL, NETGRAPH etc, starts successfull but during 1s-12h craches with the same message "kernel trap 12 with interrupts disabled."

Please HELP me!!!
---
Thanks in advance,
dgo