Date:      Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:45:37 -0500
From:      "Matt Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Well done with FreeBSD 6.0

> I just upgraded from FreeBSD-5.4 to FreeBSD-6.0 stable.  It really went
> very smoothly.  Well done to all concerned.

/me too

I had a machine that was absolutely useless with 5.x -- dog slow, and
suffered from random instablility (but no panics or other reportable
phenomenon.)  I ugpraded to 6.0-RC1 the other night and it was better than I
would have imagined.

I still have a lot of 4.x machines, and they will be skipping the 5.x
experiment and moving right to 6.0.

Kudos to all involved.

--
Matt Emmerton