Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:17:53 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Brennan Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Guide to migrating from perl5.005->perl5.6?

Marc,

Did you ever get a reply on this question?  I am also looking to upgrade
to 5.6 as I am unable to upgrade or install various CPAN modules which
want a more recent version.

Brennan Stehling - software developer and system administrator
  my projects:
       home.offwhite.net (free personal hosting)
       www.greasydaemon.com (bsd search)