Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:33:28 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jahanur R Subedar <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Terminal Session question.

Hi Folks,
This might be a very stupid question. But I need some help.
Because of the Win2000 lockup on a terminal software "Exceed", I was
running some process on there and now I can not tell if it is done or not.
If I reboot the Win2000 Professional then I may be killing a running
process which may crash my Database Server.

I know if I should have used 'Screen'.
Is there any way I can capture the process of that terminal session from
another terminal session.
Or
Is there anyway root can put a process to run in the background that
is already running in foreground.

Please help.

Jahanur R Subedar
WWW.JJSOFT.COM