Date:      Fri, 26 May 1995 11:51:32 +0800 (WST)
From:      Terry Dwyer <tdwyer@netbsd08.dn.itg.telecom.com.au>
To:        Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
Cc:        u.washington.edu!spaz@dg-rtp.dg.com, ponds!rivers@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: More info about my sound card problems.

[...]
> > > So - at this point I'd like to ask the group:
> > >
> > > 	2) Are other sound cards that have this phenomena, if so,
> > >            what to people do about the printer wanting to use IRQ 7.
Conversely:      what to do about the soundcard wanting to use IRQ 7.

I'm running 1.1.5.1R and my GUS seems to have the same problem.
Strangely 1.1 did not have this problem with the GUS using the same
hardware.  I seem to remember when I upgraded to 1.1.5.1 I had to change
the IRQ for the Buslogic 445S which was well out of the way anyway and
the WD8013 which was also nowhere near IRQ 5 or 7.  I really miss being
able to use my printer. 8-(

   _-_|\    Terry Dwyer 	  E-Mail: tdwyer@netbsd08.dn.itg.telecom.com.au
  /     \   System Administrator  Phone: +61 9 491 5161     Fax: +61 9 221 2631
  *_.^\_/   Telecom Australia     Telstra Corporation       MIME capable mailer
       v    Perth  WA                 ( I do not speak for Telstra or Telecom )