Date:      Mon, 07 Aug 2006 14:27:30 -0500
From:      Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Nagy_L=E1szl=F3?= <nagylzs@enternet.hu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thin terminals for FreeBSD

In these days of commodity PC pricing running X-terminals isn't really cost
effective.  You'd be better off buying 10 - 20 identical PC's loading and
configuring one, and then clone the drive for the rest.

Using X-terminals will likely cost more per unit, and produce more load on
the server, the only positive to X-terminals is in configuration and
maintenance.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

         -Derek