Date:      Sat, 21 Mar 1998 01:39:21 -0500
From:      KapuT <kaput@whoever.com>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FUG- FreeBSD User Group

Ok, right
I want to do like on BeOS www.be.com
They have implanted on there web site, to support people, a BUG "Be User Group"
And its very cool because when you do a BUG, its an help for all people of that town.

I have currently my own FUG (Freebsd User Group)but I want than www.freebsd.org
create a page where would be
1: how to create a FUG and register it
2: list of FUG by town or states or province...

FUG is just a central place for people in one town where they can have help and all
of that stuff.

for more information and models of user group, see
http://www.be.com/usergroups/index.html

For the manual, I just want to create something who do not talk about harware: just
admin and getting started with command like "ls" "pwd" and more advanced stuff with a
*lot* of exemple really made for newbie.

For the last, I need a shell or someone with a bot
or W or X on undernet.  Someone wana help?

I'm open minded so, lets talk about it.

KapuT

kaput@whoever.com
www.aei.ca/~malartre/