Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:54:54 -0500
From:      Adhir@worldbank.org
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Staroffice 5.0 under 4.0-current

I'm running 4.0-current as of late last week, elf kernel.  Everything works
great - no problems.  I understand that the Linux kernel threads stuff is now in
my system by default, so I should be able to download and install StarOffice
5.0.  Others on the list have confirmed that it works.

I, however, am unable to get it running.  The setup program continually
complains about not finding the glibc2 libraries, even after I extracted them
into /compat/linux/lib and reran /compat/linux/sbin/ldconfig.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FWIW - Linux Wp7, and several others work just fine....

Al