Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 23:15:19 +0100 (MET)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        pnorton@ccnvhi.com (Paul Norton)
Cc:        tom@sdf.com, karl@Mcs.Net, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DLT drives

As Paul Norton wrote...
> Not so. Some load their own version of the DLT firmware.

Which are different OEM 'personalities' provided (in the end) by
Quantum. You can as OEM ask for a specific feature. We do things like
that at work (== DEC). But for VendorID and ProductID you can just
use DLTtools (on the Quantum web site)

------------------  Support your local daemons: run FreeBSD Unix  -----Yoda