Date:      Sun, 17 Mar 2019 16:30:57 +0100
From:      "=?utf-8?Q?Klaus_K=C3=BCchemann?=" <maciphone3@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   JDK 11 now ported to i_386

Hi,

we are ready for i_386 :
Since I had to modify some c ++ and source files to compile directly =
from the makefile in freebsd-ports-tree, you can see the diffs here:

https://github.com/klaus4/openjdk-jdk11u/tree/bsd-port =
<https://github.com/klaus4/openjdk-jdk11u/tree/bsd-port>;
If you want, I will send you a pull request.

The precompiled, fully functional version (also fully functional as =
bootstrap for i386) can be downloaded here:

=
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openjdk-jdk11u/files/opendk11_freebsd_i38=
6.tar.gz/download =
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/openjdk-jdk11u/files/opendk11_freebsd_i3=
86.tar.gz/download>

I'll pack this later with the modified Makefile for the ports-tree and =
the sources, so you get an executable build environment as well, so I'll =
share that with you.

Have fun !
=20

Best Regards
Klaus K=C3=BCchemann , Wuppertal, Germany

=E2=80=94
root@freebsd:~ # uname -a
FreeBSD freebsd 12.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE r341666 GENERIC  i386
root@freebsd:~ # java -version
openjdk version "11.0.2" 2019-01-15
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.2+9-1)
OpenJDK Server VM (build 11.0.2+9-1, mixed mode)

Datum :
Betreff:=20
K=C3=BCchemann -> an :=20

Sehr geehrte  ,

Mit freundlichen Gr=C3=BC=C3=9Fen

K=C3=BCchemann - Softwareentwicklung*Systemadministration
Aue 86 - 42103 Wuppertal=20
Tel: 0202-97114209
Fax: 0202-97111382
m: 015142585645