Date:      Mon, 05 Jun 2006 01:03:56 +0200
From:      "Vitaly D" <katsuo_harada_evil_does@hotmail.com>
To:        dnelson@allantgroup.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libssl

>From: Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
>To: Vitaly D <katsuo_harada_evil_does@hotmail.com>
>CC: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
>Subject: Re: libssl
>Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 17:44:42 -0500
>
>OpenSSL is included in the base system.  You can check to see what
>version you have by looking in the /usr/include/openssl/opensslv.h
>header file.

Hello, Dan

I don't have openssl.h i've installed minimal distro without ssl. That's why
i ask my question where from comes the ssl support on FreeBSD: OpenSSL or
any other 9maybe home-made). But i guess it is openssl because of
/usr/include/openssl you have mentionned above.

just to be sure.
thanks

Windows Live Mail : venez tester la version bêta !
http://www.ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d