Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:08:25 +0200
From:      John Angelmo <john@veidit.net>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD - windows communication

Hello

I have two questions about windows - freebsd communication

1. What VPN servers work with freebsd, the VPN server should run under
freebsd, and the clients should run under Win2k (and winxp/freebsd/linux
if possible) the clients has to be easy to handle.

2. I want to make sure that only users logged in to the network can have
access to the internet, since I have a FreeBSD box as firewall what kind
of solutions are possible?

Commercial solutions are very welcome :)

/John