Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:59:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        <thomas.pornin@ens.fr>, <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   freebsd/alphaincluded

We seriously lack man pages here. The closest would be to start with the
NetBSD man pages and then look at how we do it (differently, alas), in FreeBSD
and look at some examples. We sure could use a lot of grunt work in this area.

There are plenty of good examples of how to use this running around- just grep
for bus_dma_tag in /usr/src/sys/dev/*/*.

-matt