Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:08:36 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: more -current testers

In an ideal world, you're correct.

The real question here should have been: do those people who are
actively committing rapidly to the tree want to see this happen?  They
are the people who will realistically have to deal with the PRs.

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/