Date:      Thu, 18 May 2006 08:55:39 -0500
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Aaron Holmes <aaron@aaronholmes.net>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CoLo sexiness

Aaron Holmes wrote:
> So I visited my first CoLo today, and saw on the control room monitors,
> the FreeBSD deamon screen saver.
> I felt proud to be a FreeBSD sysadmin *sobby tears*
> Come celebrate with me. I'm eating cookies and drinking milk!
>
> -Aaron

Choco chip?  Something good, I hope.  I have downed
8 oz. 2% in empathy/tribute ....

Also, watch your SLs ... "CoLo sexiness" very nearly
got "junked" ... ;-)

:D

KDK

PS > BTW, isn't it "daemon", not "deamon", as best not to
further confuse what is already confusing to some?

--
Yow! Am I in Milwaukee?
		-- Zippy the Pinhead