Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2012 10:11:03 +0200
From:      Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr@gmail.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?QmVybmhhcmQgRnLDtmhsaWNo?= <decke@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Call for Testers] VirtualBox 4.2.0

20.09.2012 09:02, Bernhard Fröhlich wrote:
> I am very glad to be able to send out a VirtualBox 4.2.0 call for testers.
> We've done a good job pushing many patches upstream before the
> release this time so our port is much smaller and easier to handle.
>
> The stability of 4.2.0 seems to be better than the past .0 releases so
> our plan is to commit 4.2 to the portstree as soon as FreeBSD 9.1 is
> out the door. Feedback from this CFT will tell us where we really are
> so please also report positive feedback.

I found two lesser bugs with it:

1. Giving Mac OS X more then one processor can result in a core dump.

2. DMG format support doesn't work, Mac says that such image cannot be
read. But when I download this image to the virtual machine or open it
from them network everything works.

--
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.