Date:      Tue, 13 May 1997 16:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Mike Goodridge <goodie@inforel.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Links

------=_NextPart_000_01BC5E88.0853BCC0

On Mon, 12 May 1997, Mike Goodridge wrote:
> I am putting up a web page and a portion of it is being devoted to UNIX in general.  I use Free BSD serveral other BSD products and was wondering if I could use your graphic on my page to offset a link back to several BSD sites, such as BSDI, NETBSD and
 FreeBSD.  Couls you send me the graphic if this is ok with you?

The "Powered by FreeBSD" logo is for use on FreeBSD systems, but that's
probably not the one you want for a generic BSD logo.

For permission to use the BSD Daemon logo contact

Marshall Kirk McKusick
1614 Oxford St
Berkeley, CA 94709-1608
USA

or via email at mckusick@mckusick.com.

Also see

	http://www.freebsd.org/daemon.html

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com

------=_NextPart_000_01BC5E88.0853BCC0

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"Trident 4.71.0544.0"' name=3DGENERATOR>

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi!</FONT>

<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;

<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am putting up a web page and a portion =
of it is=20
being devoted to UNIX in general.  I use Free BSD serveral other BSD =
products=20
and was wondering if I could use your graphic on my page to offset a =
link back=20
to several BSD sites, such as BSDI, NETBSD and FreeBSD.  Couls you send =
me the=20
graphic if this is ok with you?</FONT>

<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;

<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks, </FONT>

<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Goodridge</FONT></P>

</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01BC5E88.0853BCC0--